Poser Police 911
Please register/login whereas not all items are viewable by guests.

This forum is designed to inform and educate the public of celebrity posers on the internet. Our goal is to help people prevent themselves from becoming a victim and learn how to help others who are being victimized by posers.

HomeCalenderRegisterLog in

Share | 

Nickypoopo022's Return?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rachel
Queen of Posers

Number of posts : 482
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Nickypoopo022's Return?   Sun Oct 26, 2008 3:38 am

My poser has been around for many years. They often times get caught, delete all their names and start all over again. However, they never change their game when they come back for more victims. Right now that poser is known as Nizzlestime. Here are some clues to let you know that you're being scammed by this repeating poser:

1) IP address is in Massachusetts

2) They claim to be Nick Carter and is constantly battling with people accusing them of being someone named Cheryl. Their arch enemies are two girls by the name of Beth (who is a friend of mine and she's done nothing wrong) and Brandie.

3) This poser never poses alone. There is ALWAYS an A.J. poser following close behind them. Sometimes there is an Aaron poser and even a Brian poser. All of these are the same person using different web browsers to contact you.

4) The Nick poser is extremely moody, needy, and immaturely temperamental. They thrive off drama and will often accuse you of things that never happened.

5) This person likes to find out your weaknesses and use them against you later.

6) This person is most likely a fan club member, so do NOT fall for their so called "proof" It's all information given from the fan club.

7) This person loves to mess with the fans from overseas. It's easier to fool them when the boys are busy with things in the U.S. and he uses their lack of English speaking skills to fool them.

8) This poser will make promises that they can never live up to. They think providing little known facts or pictures will be enough to fool someone. Don't fall for it!

9) Once the poser finds out who your favorite Backstreet Boy is, they use that to lure you in. They're constantly moving around from girl to girl and will try to lure you into cyber sex.

10) They often times create a screen name and hands it out to a large group of fans. They will hold group chats and try to get you to befriend each other. Once you are sucked into the circle of friends he's developed, he strategizes on how to make drama start.

11) No matter how many times this person poses, there is ALWAYS a crazy exgirlfriend involved. This time it was Julie (also known as code name "Rose."). This girlfriend poser will come between your relationship with the poser and find ways to ruin you on the internet.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bsb_forever_unbreakable
Rachel
Queen of Posers

PostSubject: Re: Nickypoopo022's Return?   Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:36 am

Guys, please be very careful with him. He's back and worse than ever. Sad

Misty
Step #3: I am moving on.
Step #3:  I am moving on.

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Nickypoopo022's Return?   Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:54 pm

worse than ever..geez. what a player. the games has got to stop honestly! its not a joke.
Back to top Go down
Carter-Orange
Step #10: Continuing to improve myself.

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Nickypoopo022's Return?   Fri Mar 27, 2009 1:21 pm

I wonder if he's still trying to fool the same people? What a fucking twat!
Back to top Go down
http://www.nowornever.aforumfree.com
Rachel
Queen of Posers

PostSubject: Re: Nickypoopo022's Return?   Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:25 pm

Carter-Orange wrote:
I wonder if he's still trying to fool the same people? What a fucking twat!

It's not uncommon for someone to fooled twice by Nizzlestime. It happens a LOT!

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nickypoopo022's Return?   

Back to top Go down

Nickypoopo022's Return?
Page 1 of 1